maanantai 31. maaliskuuta 2014

GDT-card Nederlands Besties Challenge!

Happy Monday!
It is my pleasure and honor to be a Guest Designer for challenge Nederlands Besties page / Lots of flowers.
Well, here is my card does not have a lot of flowers do not you think?
I love digital stamp by Sherri Baldy Big Head Dolls.
She is such a sweet big button eyes.
Coloring, as usual, Copic Ciao.
Since I made a big girl so I put the left side of the lace to curve with roses and ribbon.
On the right side, I used the Fiskars trimmer and a suitable color pearl halves.
So my card is a blue-white-yellow today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kaija!









12 kommenttia:

Sirpa kirjoitti...

Ihanalla keväisillä väreillä!

Artesania kirjoitti...

Wunderschön ,deine karte ist herrlich gestaltet und das niedliche Motiv bestens koloriert ,fabelhaft!Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme an der My -Bestie challenge Deutschland!
Liebe grüße Artesania DT Koordinator

Sheila H kirjoitti...

This is so sweet and dainty. The soft colors, lace and flowers are very pretty. Thanks for stopping by our front porch at 613 Avenue Create :)

Jane Savage kirjoitti...

Beautiful colouring and gorgeous lace! Love the die cut border and the pretty flowers and pearls!
Thank you for joining us at the Ladybug Crafts Challenge. Jane xx

Unknown kirjoitti...

Wonderful card. Beautiful image and coloring.

Crafty Judith kirjoitti...

Kaija this is stunning hun love it x

KarinsArtScrap kirjoitti...

this is gorgeous Kaija.

gr karin

Gertrude kirjoitti...

Wunderschön deine Karte, danke dass du bei Deutschland My Bestie Challenge mitmachst
glg Gertrude

Helga kirjoitti...

Wow - bin total begeistert von Deiner bezaubernden Karte - die Farbwahl gefällt mir auch sehr gut.
Freut mich, daß Du bei unseren neuen Challenge von My Besties Deutschland mitmachst !
Wiel Glück
Helga DT

KT Fit Kitty kirjoitti...

Your card is adorable! I love your lace and pearls and the beautifully coloured image! Thank you so much for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Mother's Day challenge! All the best in our prize draw! We will have a new challenge starting on Sunday - I hope you come back and play along again!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

Lisbeths kort og scrap kirjoitti...

Beautiful card, in lovely colours and wonderful decorated. Thanks a lot for joining My Besties Norge, hope to see you back soon. Hugs from Lisbeth

Engelchen kirjoitti...

Beautiful card :)
Thank you so much for joining at My Besties Deutschland.
LG Geesje